The gray wolf, also know as the grey wolf, is part of the Canidae family found in Eurasia and North America. The wolf is one of the most written about animals in all of the folklore and are often seen as a symbol of strength, loyalty, and intelligence. Wolves have an extremely heightened sense of smell, making them one of the fiercest hunters in the animal kingdom. Gray wolves are highly social pack-living animals. Packs tend to have 5 to 9 members on average.
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each wolf is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Due to the disposition of this species, some A quality skulls may have some slight damage, likely due to encounters with other wolves
- Average Skull Length 29 cm (11.4 in.)
- Average Skull Width 13.8 cm (5.4 in.)
- Average Skull Height 12 cm (4.7 in.)