The black wildebeest is a majestic species that is often found in herds. Both males and females have horns for defense, making them an impressive addition to any collection. They are also known as gnus and were almost completely wiped out by early white settlers. Our specimens are ethically sourced and come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors, so each one is unique.
- Limited quantity available
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- The mandible is not included
- Specimens may be missing a few teeth
- The horns are not removable