The California sea lion is found along the Pacific coast of North America from British Columbia to Mexico. Sea lions are carnivores that feed on various fish, squid, crustaceans, and octopus. Males of this species are more than double the size of females, and this sexual dimorphism is evident in their skulls. Males possess a large sagittal crest that is mostly absent in females.
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- Exhibits handwritten verbiage
- Skull Length 23 cm (9.1 in.)
- Skull Width 11.5 cm (4.5 in.)
- Skull Height 9.2 cm (3.6 in.)