The chicken has been domesticated for well over 10,000 years, making it one of the earliest domesticated species. Now, the chicken is one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Chickens are omnivores. In the wild, they often scratch at the soil to search for seeds, insects and even animals as large as lizards.
- Each of these Bag-Os contains five real chicken skulls
- Limited quantity item
- The skulls will exhibit various damage
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 6.5 cm (2.6 in.)
- Average Skull Width 3 cm (1.2 in.)
- Average Skull Height 3 cm (1.2 in.)