Frogs are part of a large group of amphibians with over 7,000 species, and they can be found in all parts of the world except Antarctica. They must have water to survive, but instead of drinking, it is instead absorbed through their skin. In Egyptian culture, frogs are the symbol of life and fertility.
- Diaphonized frog beautifully preserved in a globe with a detachable black base
- Photos above are examples; yours may vary from size, color, or shape
- Specimens may be cloudy or yellowed
- Base Diameter 6.4cm (2.5in)
- Total Height 8.3cm (3.3in)