Cats are domesticated small carnivorous mammals that have been companions to humans for thousands of years. House cats are descendants of wildcats, and they share many physical and behavioral traits with their wild counterparts. They have a flexible and agile body, sharp retractable claws, and keen senses of sight, smell, and hearing.About This Skull: This remarkable specimen bears witness to a life-threatening incident, having been shot and miraculously survived. The embedded bullet on the left side of the skull serves as a visible reminder of the cat's incredible healing journey and the remarkable capabilities of our bodies and skeletal systems. Beyond its anatomical significance, this cat skull stands as an important symbol in the fight against animal cruelty.
- The lower right canine is naturally missing. All other teeth are present and in good condition.
- The left eye bones are misshapen
- Skull Length 8.5 cm (3.3 in.)
- Skull Width 6 cm (2.4 in.)
- Skull Height 4.3 cm (1.7 in.)