Skulls Unlimited is proud to offer real research quality human skulls and skeletons. Every specimen is meticulously prepared in our laboratories with great care and dignity. This attention to detail results in the highest quality human material available for medical research and educational needs.
Humans are a species of bipedal primates that have evolved to become the most intelligent and successful species on the planet. Our biology is incredibly complex and allows us to do things that no other species can. The human skeleton is made up of 206 bones that are connected together by ligaments and muscles. Our skeleton is composed of both hard and soft tissues and is constantly changing to accommodate our needs.
- 42-year-old Caucasian male
- Contains 30 teeth, all of which are worn
- Exhibits skull cuts consistent with an autopsy
- Skull Length 24 cm (9.4 in.)
- Skull Width 14.5 cm (5.7 in.)
- Skull Height 20.9 cm (8.2 in.)
- Skull Circumference 53 cm (20.9 in.)