The morpho butterflies comprise many species of Neotropical butterfly under the genus Morpho. They are found mostly in South America, Mexico, and Central America. Many morpho butterflies are colored in metallic, shimmering shades of blues and greens.
Entomology is a branch of zoology focused on the identification of insects and has become an increasingly common hobby, with butterflies and dragonflies being the most popular. Whichever collection of bugs suites your fancy, these home decor and wall art pieces are sure to set any room of your home apart from the rest with a fascinating display of an appreciation of life and insects!
- Limited quantity available
- Ready to hang
- The photo shown is an example of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each butterfly is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- The insects are glued in-between two panes of glass
- The frame is a black gallery style frame made from wood and glass
- Frame Length 26.8 cm (14.5 in.)
- Frame Width 16.5 cm (6.5 in.)