The longhorn is one of nearly a hundred breeds of living domestic cattle. Modern domestic cattle evolved from a single ancestor, the Aurochs. Remains of domesticated cattle dating to 6,500 B.C. have been found in Turkey and other sites in the Near East. They serve many purposes in the classroom, vet office or as rustic décor.
- Damage to nasal bone
- Repairs have be done to the skull
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- Horns are cracked and flaking
- Skull Length 47.7cm (18.8in)
- Skull Width 21.5cm (8.5in)
- Tip to Tip 104cm (40.9in)