The longhorn is one of nearly a hundred breeds of living domestic cattle. Modern domestic cattle evolved from a single ancestor, the Aurochs. Remains of domesticated cattle dating to 6,500 B.C. have been found in Turkey and other sites in the Near East. They serve many purposes in the classroom, vet office or as rustic décor.
- This skull is missing one tooth
- Exhibits damage to the nasal bones
- Horns are removable
- Skull Length 47.8 cm (18.8 in.)
- Skull Width 20.7 cm (8.1 in.)
- Skull Height 16 cm (6.3 in.)
- Tip to Tip 154.9 cm (61 in.)