The chacma baboon is found to be indigenous to the savanna woodlands and mountains of South Africa. Males of this species have large canines that are used aggressively for defense. Adult males can weigh up to 75 lb (35 kg); females, however, are much smaller. Chacma baboons have a life span of about 18 years.
- One upper incisor is exposed through incisive bone; please see photos
- Sold as-is with no further cleaning
- Exhibits red coloration on teeth
- Skull Length 17.3 cm (6.8 in.)
- Skull Width 9.5 cm (3.7 in.)
- Skull Height 11.3 cm (4.4 in.)