We believe education is the greatest gift osteology can share and that every human specimen can contribute to the advancement of science. These specimens are provided to us by retired physicians, medical researchers, dental professionals, and former university medical programs. We also work with accredited donor programs. A small sample - often antiques that simply do not qualify for medical/research grade usage - are made available to osteology enthusiasts worldwide so that they may continue to educate and inform.
This bag of human bones consists of various bones and bone fragments. These bones have been minimally cleaned for the purpose of using in the training of search and rescue and cadaver dogs. The bones pictured are representative of what may be included. Each bag will vary. Bones may be stained, dry, cut, or damaged. Dog trainers have had no trouble with dogs hitting on these human bones even though they may appear clean.
- Real bag of various human bones
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimens may look like. Each set is unique and will vary in contents, bone type, color, etc. We are limited to what we have in stock.
- Limited quantity item
- Though some bones may appear clean, we have had no reports of trouble with dogs hitting the scent
- Each kit will include approximately 4 oz of bone
- Please contact our customer service team with any questions or special requests