The springbok is a bovid species native to southern Africa. Similar to gazelles in appearance, the springbok is the only member of its unique genus, Antidorcas. Male springbok are larger than females, but both sexes grow black horns that are straight at the base and then curve backward. When springbok get excited - especially after a rare rainfall - they are known to perform a special form of jumping dance called "pronking."
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each horn is unique and will vary in size, shape, color, etc.
- Limited quantity available
- Horns are sold individually
- Horns may exhibit some natural wear-and-tear
- Average Length 25 cm (9.8 in.)