The tentacled snake is a rear-fanged aquatic snake native to southeast Asia. It gets its name from the two "tentacles" protruding from its snout. Its diet consists almost exclusively of fish. Although this snake has venomous fangs, it is not considered dangerous to humans.
- Limited quantity available
- Sold as-is without further cleaning
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- Average Skull Length 2 cm (0.8 in.)
- Average Skull Width 1 cm (0.4 in.)
- Average Skull Height 1 cm (0.4 in.)