The vervet monkey - also called the green, the grivet and the Tantalus monkey - is native to Africa and is the most common of the savanna monkeys. The vervet monkey is a medium-sized primate that eats a primarily herbivorous diet, living mostly on wild fruits, flowers, leaves, seeds, and seed pods
- Female specimens
- The photos shown are examples of what your specimen will approximately look like. Each skull is unique and will vary slightly in size, shape, color, etc.
- May exhibit naturally worn canines and minor imperfections
- Average Skull Length 10.5 cm (4.1 in.)
- Average Skull Width 6.5 cm (2.6 in.)
- Average Skull Height 7 cm (2.8 in.)